[CentOS] Systemd Adding Its Own Console To Linux Systems

Wed Oct 8 20:07:54 UTC 2014

John R Pierce wrote:
> On 10/8/2014 12:10 PM, Marcelo Ricardo Leitner wrote:
>> Anyway, hands down if you still use one of the very first mobile
>> phones and not a smartphone
>
> I use a modern clamshell/flipphone.   fits in my pocket much better than
> a smartphone and is better for making phone calls.

$(x=1)++

Same here - my main use of the device is as a cellular "telephone", so
that I can speak to someone at a distance <g>, and I really *don't* want
to "entertain" say, half the subway car with my conversation, as I speak
that loudly so as to be heard when the mike's not at my mouth....

And I'm really coming to *loathe* smartphones, and the people who can't
put them down to drive, or see the light change, or deal with the cashier
in the supermarket, or....

       mark