[CentOS] Actual complaining: nixspam

Wed Oct 8 21:01:25 UTC 2014
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 10/8/2014 1:50 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Wait, I have*what*? How did you find that? I mean, the last time I was on
> rcn was, I think, '09, if not '03.

you should update your domain registration, then...

$ whois 5-cent.us
[Querying whois.nic.us]
[whois.nic.us]
Domain Name:                                 5-CENT.US
Domain ID:                                   D17856795-US
Sponsoring Registrar:                        eNom, Inc.
Registrant Name:                             Mark  Roth
Registrant Email: m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Administrative Contact Name:                 Mark  Roth
Administrative Contact Email: m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Billing Contact Name:                        Mark  Roth
Billing Contact Email: m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Technical Contact Name:                      Mark  Roth
Technical Contact Email: m.roth2006 at rcn.com