[CentOS] Actual complaining: nixspam

Wed Oct 8 21:01:59 UTC 2014
Frank Cox <theatre at melvilletheatre.com>

On Wed, 8 Oct 2014 16:50:56 -0400
m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

> Wait, I have *what*? How did you find that? I mean, the last time I was on
> rcn was, I think, '09, if not '03.

Type "whois 5-cent.us" into your terminal and see what you get.

If that email address is indeed out of date, then I think you're in violation of icann policy.

See this for further information:  https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/wdrp-2012-02-25-en

You should probably fix this asap.

> By the way, IX, the German magazine that runs nixspam, doesn't respond to
> emails, either. *THEY* are the problem, not my hosting provider (which,
> their support tells me, does work with nixspam, and pays a nice chunk of
> change every time they're blocked.

That being the case, perhaps you should be talking to your hosting provider.  They may not be getting what they're paying for.  Or you may be using the wrong hosting provider; I'm not in a position to judge that.

You still have all of the other options as detailed in my previous message if talking to your hosting provider doesn't solve the problem.