[CentOS] A little help with default resolution of CentOS7 and Panasonic TV

Thu Oct 9 00:04:01 UTC 2014
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 10/8/2014 4:17 PM, Nathan Valentine wrote:
> Hoping someone can lend a hand getting CentOS7 to sync to my Panasonic
> Vierra 42' TV. It worked fine in CentOS6.5 but since installing I boot to a
> GDM background with no login prompt. I can SSH into the node and configure
> multiuser runlevel but that's not fun at all.;)

that TV should be capable of 1920x1080p at 60Hz on HDMI output. your
display mode stuff concurrs with this, and sees the TV on HDMI1.

it should just be working.