[CentOS] arsh840 at gmail.com has indicated you're a friend. Accept?

Fri Oct 10 14:29:27 UTC 2014

On 10/10/2014 03:16 PM, Mike Burger wrote:
> On 2014-10-10 10:07 am, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> On 10/10/2014 01:09 PM, Mike Burger wrote:
>>> All those in favor of unceremoniously dumping arsh840 at gmail.com from the
>>> listserv, say aye.
>>>

>> rather than further promoting spam, as you are doing here - for list
>> moderation requests, contact the list owner address instead.
>
> Apologies...it was meant to be humorous...I was pretty sure that the
> moderators had already done something.

no need for an apology, what happened was your email didnt trim out the
spammy content, so you ended up redelivering that to every member on the
list, again - and logging it on the archieves again. spammer wins. ( not
sure if this was real spam or someone just importing a collected address
book.. )

--
Karanbir Singh