[CentOS] Actual complaining: nixspam

Fri Oct 10 16:30:05 UTC 2014
Always Learning <centos at u62.u22.net>

On Wed, 2014-10-08 at 15:58 -0500, John R. Dennison wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 08, 2014 at 04:04:49PM -0400, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> >
> > b) What assurance do I have that whoever I chose won't wind up with the
> > same problem, given that, as I mentioned, a dozen years ago, they were
> > blocking a good part of the city of Chicago?

> Get a
> $5 USD a month vps, toss up postfix, lock it down so only you can relay
> through it, point your outbound mail routing through it, profit.  This
> should take you no more than an hour to set up.

The VPS suggestion would be ideal.

Get Exim instead running on Centos 6 and I'll share my Exim
configuration - its excellent for rejecting spam.

Put a 'server' on your home machine and the VPS can forward mail
directly to your hard disk (using Exim) ready to be ready by Evolution.

Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.