[CentOS] CentOS 7 docs, tutorials, etc...

Fri Oct 10 17:00:22 UTC 2014
Always Learning <centos at u62.u22.net>

On Fri, 2014-10-10 at 12:19 -0400, James B. Byrne wrote:

> On Thu, October 9, 2014 21:11, John R Pierce wrote:
> > On 10/9/2014 6:07 PM, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
> >> BTW, the whole idea of "antivirus" is flawed. It is based on "enumerate
> >> bad". You can't, as one never knows what will be invented in a future.
> >
> > I agree, but I don't know what else you can put in the hands of the
> > novice, unless its the iPhone world of corporate approved apps only
> > purchased through a monopoly 'app store'.
> >

> Which simply means: Only 'Government Approved' viruses allowed.

Excellent point. Windows 95 was designed to be accessible by the USA
authorities. USA anti-virus software "allows" access from the USA
authorities.

Remember M$'s "3 knocks" and you are in Windoze software ?

The greater the difference between (Windoze, Lindoze etc.) and Linux the
better.

I am sure M$ could have designed a much more secure operating system:
But it didn't. Hence the success of superior non-Windoze operating
systems. Keeping Linux pure from the Windoze influence is essential even
if it means upsetting systemd fans :-)

--
Regards,

Paul.