[CentOS] CentOS 7 docs, tutorials, etc...

Fri Oct 10 17:33:58 UTC 2014
William Woods <woods.w at gmail.com>

So claim made, nothing to back it up. Got it.

all I need to say is…BASH , OpenSSL…..

I am sure there are more.

But really, if you are going to claim something, at least be willing to back up what you claim is that asking to much ?