[CentOS] CentOS 7 docs, tutorials, etc...

Fri Oct 10 18:23:09 UTC 2014

On Fri, October 10, 2014 1:07 pm, William Woods wrote:
> Not at all, and please don’t tell me what I prefer, All I prefer is that
> people try to be homiest, you are right all software has bugs, but to
> imply in any way that
> open source is better is a misnomer.
>
> I use open source, closed source, whatever tool fits the job, I don’t
> belong
> to any specific church re: software, nor am I a closed/open source zealot.
>
> I know its kinda hard for people to accept someone on a centos mailing
> list would
> use closed source, I am sorry some of you purists are offended.

No, I'm happy and not offended at all. And it turns out we do pretty much
the same thing. I do use closed source wherever it does the job, and for
tasks that are not cover by open source. Some closed source software is
great. But wherever I do want to save brain figuring out what to use for
the task that has highest demands in security... you already know my
answer.

Valeri

> On Oct 10, 2014, at 1:01 PM, Valeri Galtsev <galtsev at kicp.uchicago.edu>
> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, October 10, 2014 12:33 pm, William Woods wrote:
>>> So claim made, nothing to back it up. Got it.
>>>
>>> all I need to say is
BASH , OpenSSL
..