[CentOS] machine check exception

Tue Oct 14 13:26:03 UTC 2014
Shital Sakhare <shital.sakhare1 at gmail.com>

Thanks Ilyas/ Peter,

Unfortunately, No iLO Event Logs and IML Logs configured on the server.

Can anybody suggest which tools on the server I can configure so next time
server will have all the log records. Its really hard to prove to the
peoples that the issue is at hardware level (When the Hardware vendor and
Application Owners are from different companies ).

Thanks and Regards,
Shital