[CentOS] CentOS 5.11 / Firefox 31 -- totally borked...

Fri Oct 17 15:11:34 UTC 2014
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 10/17/2014 10:02 AM, Paul E. Virgo wrote:

> In a somehow unrelated vein, does anyone know if there's going to be an
> OpenJDK update to address newest Java vulnerability? Can't seem to find
> one at the moment.

There were java updates for c5 and c7 on the 15th (2 days ago).  Not
sure if it addresses the issue you are asking about or not.

I also have those building for c6, but they are on top of 6.6 so will be
released in 6.5/CR repo.  I don't like to estimate dates (as something
unexpected could happen), but I expect the 6.5/CR stuff to be out by
Tuesday of next week.

There is also a java-1.8.0-openjdk in 6.6 as well.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes