[CentOS] "No free sectors available" while try to extend logical volumen in a virtual machine running CentOS 6.5

Tue Oct 28 21:10:49 UTC 2014
Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net>

On 10/28/2014 03:45 PM, reynierpm at gmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Again, your attachments aren't coming through.  Did you try running vgs
>> and lvs
>> before rebooting?  What was the result?
>>

> That's weird maybe the list is configured to not allow attachments and no I
> didn't try any just reboot after the latest command and now get kernel
> panic, VM do not start

The list does allow attachments.  The file I sent you was an attachment.

I wish you hadn't jumped right into rebooting.  My only consolation is that
the result you got is probably what would have happened had you tried to
reboot _without_ changing anything.

Are you seeing any messages prior to the kernel panic?  If not, reboot and
press TAB to see the GRUB menu.  Press "a" to get to the kernel parameters
and then remove the parameters "rhgb" and "quiet".  Then you will get to see
what leads to the panic.

                 Do NOT delete it.