[CentOS] CentOS-7 and zfs

Wed Oct 29 20:14:04 UTC 2014
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

On Wed Oct 29 15:27:06 UTC 2014, John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com wrote:

> what do you mean by 'raid users' ?  I saw nothing on that long
> thread of misdirection that appeared to be raid related.

See this comment:

<---
MagnusMWW commented 2 days ago

An update; the problem in my case was that i am using a raidz assembled from
LUKS-encrypted drives, and they were not available when
zfs-import-cache.service, zfs-import-scan.service and zfs-mount.service ran. I
just added/changed the below lines to make sure that cryptsetup.target had
started correctly before these services, and the mount worked:
--->

Since I have zero experience with zfs it seemed to me prudent to ask.

Canada  L8E 3C3