[CentOS] lost a lvm after update to Centos6.6

Thu Oct 30 12:51:24 UTC 2014
Johan Vermeulen <jvermeulen at cawdekempen.be>

Hello,

thanks very much for the very fast reply.
Something that I did made it wors, because file system is now read-only.

I will try to use rescue mode from a Centos-dvd, use chroot, and try the
vgchange-command.

Greetings, Johan