[CentOS] SAMBA as AD DC

Aly Khimji aly.khimji at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 04:18:12 UTC 2014

It would appear the samba4 DC isn't available for C7 just yet.

"As Fedora and RHEL are using MIT Kerberos implementation as its Kerberos
infrastructure of choice, the Samba Active Directory Domain Controller
implementation is not available with MIT Kereberos at the moment."

Ref:
http://community.spiceworks.com/topic/535153-centos-7-samba-domain-controller

HTH

Aly
Hmmmm perhaps I don't explain myself enough.

I already know that Samba "capable of working as a AD domain controller and
more".

I'm asking about the official packages of CentOS, I mean from official
repo's.

Thanks in advance