[CentOS] CentOS 7 installer

m.roth at 5-cent.us

Mon Sep 22 20:06:01 UTC 2014

I dunno if this ours, or an upstream enhancement, but I was just
rebuilding a 6.5 box with 7. I selected custom formatting.

1. It seems to autoselect *ALL* drives. I would strongly argue that it
should *only* select the first drive, or whichever is already bootable.
That could be disastrous if someone doesn't notice they're all selected.
2. There's NO BACK BUTTON once you get into the select mount points, etc,
screen. The only way back seems to be a reboot.

      mark