[CentOS] firefox: annoyance

Always Learning centos at u62.u22.net
Fri Sep 26 00:32:15 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-09-25 at 18:16 +0200, Nicolas Thierry-Mieg wrote:

> On 09/25/2014 05:49 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> >
> > Maybe we can get it into extras? I mentioned something from his repo to my
> > manager, who understandably balked at a Russian server (this is a US gov't
> > agency (non-DoD) that we work at....

> li.nux.ro, that's Romania not Russia.

USA people are not too familiar with Europe which extends from the
Arctic circle (Svalbard, 81º North, Norwegian) to the Mediterranean, and
from the French coast to the Ural mountains in Russia. The 28 countries
of the EU have a population exceeding 800 million (the USA's is about
307m). That leaves about 22 European countries not (yet) in the EU.

Paul
England, EU.