[CentOS] Spacewalk? Local repo? Cache?

Chris Beattie cbeattie at geninfo.com
Tue Sep 30 19:10:36 UTC 2014

On 9/29/2014 1:59 PM, Chris Beattie wrote:
> How do you all keep a dozen or more Linux boxes updated?

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone at once for the advice.  It's much appreciated.

I also wanted to apologize in advance to those who were injured by the legal text at the end of my previous message (I have no control over it.  It is mandatory on all outgoing messages AND the use of personal e-mail accounts is prohibited where I work.), because, well, you're just going to get offended again if you keep reading past the signature block separator.  We all know the legalese down there is worse than YouTube comments, which at least have a nonzero chance of being funny going for them.

Or, you need to try harder if you want to be as offended as the Cygwin mailing list is at these sorts of things.

--
-Chris