[CentOS] CentOS 7 does not pick up my atheros wireless

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 22:57:37 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Martes
<mailinglistmember at mgwigglesworth.net> wrote:
> Greetings everyone.
>
> I the output of lspci -nn | grep -i eth is identical to lspci |grep AR which has already been listed.

Now that you've got things going, this is a mute point but I just
wanted to make one point clear for future searchers. Your output:

lspci |grep AR
08:05.0 Ethernet controller: Qualcomm Atheros AR5212/AR5213 Wireless
Network Adapter (rev 01)

is not the same as what I asked for. Look very closely. 'lspci -nn'
displays the device IDs in the output, for example [8086:107c]. This
information is important and can be used to identify the driver that
supports the device.

Akemi