[CentOS] Is it safe to go from CentOS6.5 to CentOS 7 at this time

Marcelo Ricardo Leitner marcelo.leitner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 23:31:11 UTC 2014

On 29-09-2014 12:46, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> I feel that I'd stay with 6.x unless there's a must-have feature. Right
> now, I'm playing with stuff on those servers - for one, NetworkMangler is
> *extremely* noisy, and trying to find *full* examples of its configuration
> file... I've only found *tiny* bits and pieces. I think I got it to log
> only errors, but the startup was *noisy*, and the documentation leaves
> something to be desired.

Please do share more on what you're missing in the docs. It's always
evolving, we can make it better at anytime.

It's hard to understand what you mean with a "full example" because we
can have quite a bunch of layout setups, it's hard to make a 1-fits-all
in there.

> Oh, and it enables wireless. On a server. With no wifi. And I don't see
> any ifcfg-'s to set them to *off*.

Tried nmcli d disconnect <interface>  ?

Marcelo