[CentOS] Centos 7 RAID tutorial?

Dave Stevens

geek at uniserve.com
Wed Sep 10 22:45:52 UTC 2014

Quoting Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca>:

> On 10/09/14 05:35 PM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
>> On 09/10/2014 02:33 AM, Digimer wrote:
>>> The problem with ZFS on linux is license related more than technical.
>> It exists for ubutnu so I can use it from a ppa for testing.
>> I would like to understand more about this license issue.
>> If you can sound me with more about it will help me understand the issue.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Eliezer
>
> http://zfsonlinux.org/faq.html#WhatAboutTheLicensingIssue
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZFS#Linux
>
> --
> Digimer
> Papers and Projects: https://alteeve.ca/w/
> What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person
> without access to education?

Dear All,

This list reminds me of the wizards in the Terry Pratchett novels -
confronted with a need to take action they would by far rather discuss
all possibilities, however remote, than address the need in a simple
way, after all  they're WIZARDS.

The discussion has been pretty interesting, I've figured out what I
wanted to know through other means.

Thanks for the perspectives.

Dave

--
We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to office

-- Aesop