[CentOS] rndc permission denied

Sergio Belkin

sebelk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 23:26:54 UTC 2014

Well,

I've found that it was a permission issue:

touch /var/named/named.recursing ; chown named. /var/named/named.recursing

and now it doesn't complain...

However, file created has only the following:

;
; Recursing Queries
;
; Dump complete

I don't understand what's the use of recursing subcommand... please help me!