[CentOS] Spacewalk? Local repo? Cache?

Valeri Galtsev

galtsev at kicp.uchicago.edu
Mon Sep 29 18:11:26 UTC 2014

On Mon, September 29, 2014 12:59 pm, Chris Beattie wrote:

> Nothing in this message is intended to make or accept an offer or to form
> a contract, except that an attachment that is an image of a contract
> bearing the signature of an officer of our company may be or become a
> contract. This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
> the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may
> contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged,
> confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may
> constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended
> recipient, we hereby notify you that any use, dissemination, distribution,
> or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
> this message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and
>
> Thank you.

I was about to answer the question then all of a sudden my eye caught this
footer which offended me, so I decided mention this fact instead of
answering question...

Valeri

PS I never feel obliged to anything that is sent to me in e-mail without
me originally soliciting it. All obligations lie purely on the sender.
This has always be that way and will always be no matter whether I read
your crap or not (sorry, everybody who does not send e-mail with that
crap, it is really difficult to hold one's feelings when you just got
offended).

Valeri Galtsev
Sr System Administrator
University of Chicago