[CentOS] quota doesn't appear to work - repquota only updates when quotacheck is run

Tue Sep 16 09:36:36 UTC 2014
Alexander Rusa <alexander.rusa at emerion.com>

Hi,
I have exactly the same problem that you experienced in Nov, 2013.
I am using ext4 with journaled quota and the quota usage is only updating when I run quotacheck manually.
Have you found a solution?
Regards,
Alex