[CentOS] flash plugin for centos 7

Tue Sep 9 02:08:40 UTC 2014
Thomas Bewick <tombewick at gmail.com>

Seems a reoccurring theme, I installed Centos tried the .yum package from
Adobe, YouTube video plays, no sound, tried unpacking the tarball into the
plugin folder in Mozilla folder, still no sound, yes sound worked for
everything else except YouTube videos in browser. Then at a suggestion on a
Linux forum tried the flash  .rpm package from adobe and it worked.
Finally, unrelated to this I had to do a new reinstall of Centos on the
same computer, So I used the .rpm package from the start, thinking it would
work, again, nope, no sound on YouTube. I have no explanation as to why it
worked , then didn't.
Tom