[CentOS] X, why did it have to be X

Mon Sep 22 23:46:11 UTC 2014
Kahlil Hodgson <kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au>

Anything enlightening showing up in /var/log/Xorg.0.log?  Maybe
something explaining why your conf is being ignored?

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson                       GPG: C9A02289
Head of Technology                         (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
DealMax Pty Ltd                            (w) +61 (0) 3 9008 5281

Suite 1415
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer."  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925