[CentOS] Need to Understand booting process of CENTOS-7

Tue Sep 30 19:33:24 UTC 2014
Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk>

On 30/09/14 18:24, keshab mahapatra wrote:
> Team,
>
> could some help me understand the booting process of CENTOS-7
>
> I need to have constructive material where i could able present a
> presentation on booting process of CENTOS-7
>

> With Thanks & Regards,
>
> Keshaba Mahapatra
> Sr.Technical Consultant

How about I do your presentation for you and you pay me your salary!

I mean, seriously - according to your signature you are a Senior
Technical Consultant. Surely you can read the technical notes / product
manual provided by upstream, or if that does not contain enough in depth
material then man pages and google should be able to fill in the blanks
for you. At the very least I would expect a Senior Technical Consultant
to be able to research such things by himself and not post nonsense
questions to a public mailing list.

Jeez, and it's only Tuesday :-D