[CentOS] Need to Understand booting process of CENTOS-7

Tue Sep 30 19:43:47 UTC 2014

Ned Slider wrote:
> On 30/09/14 18:24, keshab mahapatra wrote:
>> Team,

First mistake: what makes you think we're your "team"? This is an open
mailing list that we've all subscribed to, and we're all over the world,
and in various positions and skillsets. We are not your "team".

>> could some help me understand the booting process of CENTOS-7
>>
>> I need to have constructive material where i could able present a
>> presentation on booting process of CENTOS-7
>>
>> Keshaba Mahapatra
>> Sr.Technical Consultant
>
> How about I do your presentation for you and you pay me your salary!
>
> I mean, seriously - according to your signature you are a Senior
> Technical Consultant. Surely you can read the technical notes / product
> manual provided by upstream, or if that does not contain enough in depth
> material then man pages and google should be able to fill in the blanks
> for you. At the very least I would expect a Senior Technical Consultant
> to be able to research such things by himself and not post nonsense
> questions to a public mailing list.
>
> Jeez, and it's only Tuesday :-D

Right - how *did* he get that title (or did he just make it up)?

Long past history: when I started programming, I was hired as a sr.
programmer I. A few months later, I asked my buddy, the systems
programmer, why sr. and not jr. He told me that they'd gotten rid of all
the jr positions a couple years before, because they were eligible to join
the union....

        mark "consultant to his Exalted Highness..."*

* My cat, of course? I mean, why else are we, and the Internet, here?