[CentOS] CentOS 7 does not pick up my atheros wireless

Tue Sep 30 22:13:34 UTC 2014
Martes <mailinglistmember at mgwigglesworth.net>

Greetings everyone.

I the output of lspci -nn | grep -i eth is identical to lspci |grep AR which has already been listed.

>From my understanding, I need ath5k, and I do in fact require centosplus kernel.

I have attempted to update to centosplus kernel by doing the following:

run vi /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-Base.repo
and add the following to it

[centosplus]
enabled=1
includepkgs=kernel*

However, this only made kernel-plus packages avaialable, and none of which provide nl80211 or ath5k resources.

Can some current directions be listed on how I am supposed to get the centosplus kernel?

Respectfully,

Martes G Wigglesworth