[CentOS] Thanks for 7.1

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Wed Apr 1 14:23:00 UTC 2015

On 04/01/2015 04:39 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> is it possible that the mirror you are hitting isnt updated as yet ?

I like John updated with CR, but subsequent updates didn't pull in the
newer /etc/centos-release.  Prior to a 'yum clean all' a 'yum list
updates' as of ten minutes ago listed nothing; after doing a 'yum clean
all' there were several updates, which I'm doing now.

Of course, once I did the 'yum clean all' I lost the information on
which mirrors I had been using; John may still have that information.