[CentOS] OT: Recommended anti-virus for Windows

Always Learning centos at u64.u22.net
Thu Apr 2 23:20:59 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-04-03 at 00:57 +0300, Александр Кириллов wrote:

> > One thing I forgot to mention: I also always recommend AGAINST using
> > kasperski. Kasperski is KGB guy (*cough* *cough* retired. You know in
> > that
> > service retirement is only feet first dead, so you do your math).
>
> Is KGB rant still in vogue in your new homeland?

Isn't it the FSB these days ?  Anyone ever in an intelligence service
never ever completely retires. They do tasks when asked and voluntarily
pass information to their organisation.

Intelligence services do things most people would never ever imagine -
its their job. So Kasperski is definitely suspect software despite UK
bank Barclays giving it freely to their Windoze customers.

With Putin rearming and expanding military forces for about the last 10
years, authorising probing flights by military aircraft, incursions by
submarines, invasion of Ukraine, shooting-down the civilian flight above
Ukraine, vetoing UN intervention in Syria because of the Russian naval
base in Syria .......

Don't forget Putin was the 'resident' Russian spy in Germany and a
senior officer in the Russian spies, who has many links to the Russian
mafia especially to the Russian mafia in Cyprus and more recently in
southern Spain.

Perhaps those in the west have better access to information ?

To avoid upsetting Centos bosses please send any responses off-list.

Thank you.

--
Regards,

Paul.