[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] Release for CentOS Linux 7 (1503 ) on x86_64

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Apr 4 09:47:21 UTC 2015

On 04/04/15 00:13, Always Learning wrote:
> Posted on behalf of Mark (m.roth at 5-cent.us) who is currently
> experiencing technical difficulties with his Internet connection
> ---------------------------------
>

>> On Fri, 2015-04-03 at 11:23 -0400, Lamar Owen wrote:
>>
>>> I really think that if someone is actually interested in helping the
> project, rather than being a backseat driver and griping at every
> change ........
>

> Y'know, the whole thread with the naming, and the comments that it had
> been discussed, but only on the devel list, and the talk of an
> "ambassador" or whatever....
>
> Couldn't some upcoming change like this have been mentioned in
> centos-announcements, and make sure it went to all the centos mailman
> lists?

I am going to be on the move the next few days for personal reasons, and
will catchup with the threads and comments as soon as i am able to.

however, i want everyone to sit back and reflect on what they are doing
here - make sure you are not creating noise for the sake of creating
noise. As we all are well aware, there is a tendency on this list for
people to get completely carried away and lose the ability to have a
meaningful conversation.

appreciate it,

- KB

--