[CentOS] CentOS 7.1 user login screen can't scroll up/down

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Sat Apr 11 02:27:01 UTC 2015

On Apr 10, 2015, at 10:00 PM, Always Learning <centos at u64.u22.net> wrote:
> Seems RH, intoxicated by Fedora's wildest screwballs, has started to
> loose its purpose and its sense of direction.

This is just absurd.

Fedora and Red Hat are just using Gnome’s default settings for the user list.  Red Hat even documents how to change it.  I’d hardly call this some sort of ‘loss of direction’.  A distro makes choices and if you disagree with them, that doesn’t always mean that they’re screwballs.

> The constant problems with
> C7 updates is a nightmare for some dedicated Centos fans.

Constant problem?  You mean the first point release?  I agree that there have been problems, but I’m not seeing a nightmare for most people.  A lot of bugs are being shaken out from the initial release, so I’m not terribly surprised to see significant changes introduced in 7.1503.