[CentOS] Access Problem after update to CentOS 7.1

Gregory P. Ennis PoMec at PoMec.Net
Tue Apr 14 20:44:57 UTC 2015

> > Thanks as always for what you and the rest of the CentOS team do, just
> > appreciation and admiration for all you guys (and gals?) do for the
> > community.
> > Rob
>
> To be perfectly honest, I am not thrilled with the movement either from
> the enterprise stability point of view .. BUT .. with respect to desktop
> and software development it is better.  I personally though the other
> way was better (no major version movement) .. but, that is above my
> paygrade :)

Johnny and Rob,

I would like to give a BIG thanks to not only the CentOS team, but also
to the members of this list.  There is no way I would have been able to
learn how to do what I have done without everyone giving me some help
from time to time!!!!!

Big Thanks!!!

Greg