[CentOS] Slow Printing HP-2025dn

David Nelson david at davidnelson.net
Sun Apr 19 05:52:27 UTC 2015

Sort of a shot in the dark, but it sounds very much like a problem I saw using a LaserJet P2035 on Mac. It worked but took a couple minutes to print even the most basic output. I never found a solution using the proper driver, but I discovered it did print a lot faster if I picked the generic PCL driver.