[CentOS] Probs with Routing (CentOS7 , KVM)

Marcelo Ricardo Leitner marcelo.leitner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:27:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 23-04-2015 08:50, Andreas.Reschke at mahle.com wrote:
> Hi there,
> I've installed a new KVM-Server. The routing in all instances are only
> working after "arp -s ip_of_router mac_of_router"
>
> Server: CentOS7, KVM
> Clients: CentOS6 and Fedora 21
>
> What going wrong?

Your report is not very clear. Is it just the routing from the guests
that is not working? Because if you have to use that command, all
routing from the server itself would also be jammed. And in that case, I
would suggest doing a traffic capture on the bridge, bonding and its
slaves if applicable to see where it's breaking. You may also consider
switching to bonding Active/Backup mode (if not already) for
troubleshooting.

   Marcelo