[CentOS] SIG - Hardening

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:09:43 UTC 2015

The most common way to get root on any box is through the web browser and
web browser plugins.
sandboxing firefox, acrobat reader, flash-plugin by default has gotta be a
priority.  Was brought up before.

i use a ffSandbox.sh that launches FF in a sandbox, but no longer sandboxes
PDFs.  Not production ready.

Might want to look at porting Qubes-OS to CentOS from Fedora.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qubes_OS