[CentOS] Centos7: start job running for dev/mapper-centos\x2dhome.device

Thu Apr 2 10:08:18 UTC 2015
johan.vermeulen7 at telenet.be <johan.vermeulen7 at telenet.be>

Hello All,

I have this Centos7 machine that"s dualbooted with Win7.
It's Centos7 with Mate desktop.
The upgrade to Centos7.1 was interrupted. I ssh-d into the machine and finished it manualy,
by issuing the command
package-cleanup --cleandupes and
yum update

Now I' missing some packages, after some reïnstalling, I can boot again.

However, I can not log in.

EM:apr 02 13:58:25 jvanbaekel lightdm[1596]: ** (process:2903): WARNING **: Failed to open CK session: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit was not provided by any .service files

So far I was not able to find out which pakages I'm missing for lightdm.

Can anyone help me with this?

greetings, Johan