[CentOS] [OT] Anyone using OSSIM to monitor their CentOS systems?

Thu Apr 23 17:20:09 UTC 2015
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

We just installed an OSSIM iso as a KVM guest to monitor one of our
networks.  For those unfamiliar with the product it is a Debian based
distro positioned as a security appliance.

I am wondering if anyone here has had any experience with it and would
care to comment on its usefulness, or lack thereof.  Off-list is
probably best unless there are any CentOS specific issues that arise.

Thanks,

Canada  L8E 3C3