[CentOS] can't install gd-devel on centos 7.1

Sun Apr 26 20:54:00 UTC 2015
Tim Dunphy <bluethundr at gmail.com>

Hey guys,

I'm trying to instal gd-devel onto a CentOS 7 host.

--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: gd-last-devel-2.1.1-2.el7.remi.x86_64 (remi)
           Requires: libvpx-devel(x86-64)
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

But when I try to do that I get the error you see above.

These are the repos I have installed and enabled:

repo id                                          repo name
    status
epel/x86_64                                      Extra Packages for
Enterprise 7,718
puppetlabs-deps/x86_64                           Puppet Labs Dependencies
El 7    17
puppetlabs-products/x86_64                       Puppet Labs Products El 7
- x   162
remi                                             Les RPM de remi pour
Enterpri 1,928
rhui-REGION-client-config-server-7/x86_64        Red Hat Update
Infrastructure     4
rhui-REGION-rhel-server-releases/7Server/x86_64  Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Serv 6,851
rhui-REGION-rhel-server-rh-common/7Server/x86_64 Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Serv   131
rpmforge                                         RHEL 7Server -
RPMforge.net -   245
webtatic/x86_64                                  Webtatic Repository EL7 -
x86   519

I originally had nothing more than the base CentOS repo enabled. Along with
the puppetlabs repo and epel when I first encountered this error. But then
I tried adding some repos to find out if I could find the needed package in
any of them.

The package that it seems to be complaining about not having  is
called: libvpx-devel(x86-64)

But when I try to instal that this is the result I get:

[root at monitor1:~] #yum install libvpx-devel
Loaded plugins: amazon-id, rhui-lb
No package libvpx-devel available.
Error: Nothing to do

Does anybody have any ideas on how I can get around this problem? I only
want to install gd-devel. Seems like it should be so simple! But not in
this case. :(

Thanks!!
Tim

--