[CentOS] OT: Recommended anti-virus for Windows

Fri Apr 3 16:35:18 UTC 2015
Always Learning <centos at u64.u22.net>

On Fri, 2015-04-03 at 10:17 +0300, Александр Кириллов wrote:

> Paul, world's a big place. We just see many things differently.
> The West pretends the rules invented by the West are universal. They are
> not.

Hi Александр (Aleksandr, Alexander),

Agreed. The West is far from perfect and has a terrible history of
supporting corrupt and brutal regimes as well as subverting some
democratically elected governments that were not pro-USA.

Any intelligent service would love to get internal access to as many
computers as possible. Kasperski (from the largest country in the world)
is a potential weakness. So too are the USA anti-virus Windoze packages
which ignore penetrations by Uncle Sam (special 'virus' signatures
accepted). Conversely non-Windoze machines running Linux, BSDs etc. are
inherently more safe.

It is good that many people from different countries, different
religions, different customs and different daylight hours can peacefully
unite in their collective use and enjoyment of Centos.

> Je ne suis pas Charlie.

Pourquoi ?

Did those people, the attackers and their victims, really need to die ?
We have only 1 life.

Best regards,

Paul.