[CentOS] The future of centos

Sat Apr 4 16:46:37 UTC 2015
Andrew Holway <andrew.holway at gmail.com>

In the context of this discussion I would appreciate any feedback the list
might have on this article I wrote for my new company.

http://otternetworks.de/tech/rhel-centos-brief/

I for one welcome our Redhat overlords. I think they will provide better
governance which should give Centos better credibility as an Enterprise,
community supported operating system.