[CentOS] The future of centos

Tue Apr 7 16:32:20 UTC 2015
SilverTip257 <silvertip257 at gmail.com>

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Andrew Holway <andrew.holway at gmail.com>
wrote:

> In the context of this discussion I would appreciate any feedback the list
> might have on this article I wrote for my new company.
>
> http://otternetworks.de/tech/rhel-centos-brief/

Well put.
For a non-technical person, your brief clues them in to the differences
between RHEL and CentOS.  And the reason both coexist.

I do however agree with Valeri in that you probably (c|s)hould mention
Debian in there somewhere.
I realize you left Debian out because there is no official "enterprise"
support entity as there is with Ubuntu.  So at that point, maybe it's not
worth mentioning Debian?