[CentOS] CentOS 7.1 user login screen can't scroll up/down

Thu Apr 9 15:54:53 UTC 2015
Michael Horne <michael at wemoto.com>

Aside from the annoyance of having all local users listed on the login
screen we have noticed with CentOS7 using NIS and NFS home directories
that once a user authenticates their home directory is automatically
mounted on boot, even after rebooting and disabling the list using

echo "[org/gnome/login-screen]
disable-user-list=true" > /etc/dconf/db/gdm.d/01-local-settings && dconf
update

is this a separate issue with our NFS server or is this related to the
userlist?

thanks

Michael