[CentOS] Access Problem after update to CentOS 7.1

Mon Apr 13 14:07:53 UTC 2015
Don Vogt <dnvot at yahoo.com>

I hope I am not just mudding the water but I ran into a problem in updating to 7.1 and a license accptance, which I solved - for me. I booted into a gui in 7.0, opened a terminal and issued a sudo yum update command. I don't know at this time whether that qualifies as a GUI update or a CLI update. After the update to 7.1, the reboot (in the terminal in X) hung up on a message that said something like " license  not accepted. Enter y to accept or C to continue" I tried both and neither worked.   I did some googling and found a bug (in Bugzilla I believe) from several months ago. It was against the initial-setup script. I didn't (and don't ) understand all they were saying about whether they need that block of code in the script. The thing that solved my problem was that it said the right answer is 1, and 2 "not Y and C".  I am sorry I can't confirm this because I don't know how to run the initial-setup script now that I have managed to boot. I hope this helps someone.