[CentOS] Independent dual monitors on CentOS 7

Wed Apr 15 14:59:11 UTC 2015
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

On Tue, 14 Apr 2015, Devin Reade wrote:

> Does anyone have the magic incantation required to getting
> *independent* multi-monitors going under CentOS 7?   Ideally
> under xfce or trinity, but I'm interested about GNOME/KDE
> observations as well.

Myu suspicion is that it can be done by starting
two X sessions with the proper parameters.
I'd expect this to require tweaking a per-user login script.

I've never tried it.

"SCSI is NOT magic. There are *fundamental technical
reasons* why it is necessary to sacrifice a young
goat to your SCSI chain now and then."   --   John Woods