[CentOS] Update to 1503 release problem

Wed Apr 15 17:14:51 UTC 2015
James Hogarth <james.hogarth at gmail.com>

On 15 Apr 2015 13:22, "Dennis Jacobfeuerborn" <dennisml at conversis.de> wrote:

> On 15.04.2015 12:41, Alessandro Baggi wrote:
> > Hi there,
> > Yesterday I've updated from 7 to 7.1 and today I've noticed on 2 server
> > that postgresql systemd file was replaced with default values. This make
> > postgres to no start and webserver give me problem. This problem was
> > fixed and now all works good. It's normal that on major update I can get
> > this problem? If so, I've ridden release change but I have not ridden
> > about postgresql problem.
> >
> > Someone had the same issue?
>
> What is the full path of the file that changed?

I'm going for a shot in the dark here that he edited files in
/usr/lib/systemd/system which he should not do and did not follow the
instructions on how to override a unit in systemd via files in
/etc/systemd/system

If my assumption is correct then OP you were editing the equivalent of
/etc/init.d files which have never been marked %config so will always be
replaced by rpm