[CentOS] Related to the new laptop question: CentOS on a netbook?

Thu Apr 16 09:39:19 UTC 2015
Michael Horne <michael at wemoto.com>

running a cheap Acer Aspire one 722, 2gb ram, dual core 1ghz, swapped
the HDD for a SSD. it's running fedora 21 LXDE. it's fast, powerful
enough for working on the move and boots / shuts down in about 10
seconds flat.

I also had Centos7 on here before but Fedora has better support for
multimedia in my opinion.

ran into one issue about waking the netbook after sleeping. ended up
disabling it.