[CentOS] CentOS5 + lighttpd (EPEL) - fix Chrome security warning?

Mon Apr 20 22:22:53 UTC 2015
Bart Schaefer <barton.schaefer at gmail.com>

Thanks, I just found that one myself.  In fact on a different platform
the error message from Chrome actually explains it directly rather
than just quote the error string.

I was too focused on restricting the search to lighttpd and not enough
on the error string.