[CentOS] can't install gd-devel on centos 7.1

Mon Apr 27 02:55:41 UTC 2015
Tim Dunphy <bluethundr at gmail.com>

> Commercial rhel split repos weird way. so, this user might need to enable
> some more redhat repos using subscription-manager or similar.

Hmm yeah guys. Sorry for the obvious screw up! Not much was done on this
host yet. Actually it's a free tier t-2 on AWS. So I think I'll just trash
it and start up an **actual** CentOS host and try again.

Gotta learn to be in less of a hurry... ;)

Thanks anyways!

Tim